- Quality Control
Our foam is under our comprehensive and ongoing control.
1. Pre-production: Before we do an industrial production of any foam, we run a lab trial with the same raw materials.
2. Post-production: After production, we examine the foam for expected properties.
3. Post-cure: We re-test the foam for the requested properties.
4. Transformation process: All our foams are measured and visually checked during the cutting process.
5. Shipping: We use advanced software to control the picking and shipping process.
Contact our Quality Department: email@example.com
We constantly test our foams in the lab. Our methodical and norm oriented process ensures we offer best-in-class products.
Density test: determines the density of the foam according to international norms.
Hardness test: determines the hardness of the foam according to international norms.
Resilience test: measures elasticity as a comfort indicator.
Porosity test: measures the breathability of a foam.
Our foam was designed to be useful. That is why we replicate real world conditions to approve the material.
Static fatigue test: shows the capacity of a foam to return to its initial shape after being subjected to deformation.
Dynamic fatigue test: pounds the foam at a constant rate and force to determine the loss in hardness and thickness.
Elongation test: we stretch a foam to its breaking point to determine its resistance.
We care about the safety of our customers. Even when the requirements are tough, we are here to help.
Flammability tests: determine the grade of fire resistance of a foam. The tests differ according to markets or applications.
OEKO-TEX certification: Certifies that a foam does not contain any harmful substances.
- How do you know if the foam is good?
Does not tare
Does not fray out
It is pleasant to the touch
It returns to its initial position after compression