A technology that integrates graphene particles into the cell structure of the foam to dissipate heat.
Other foams in the market tend to trap heat, causing overheating and discomfort. Coolgraph® unveils the myth that ‘it is hot to sleep on a foam-made mattress’. From your bed to your car seat, the sky is the limit for the applications of Coolgraph® technology.
- 95% airflow improvement than standard viscoelastic foam.
- 10 000 times faster heat dissipation than standard viscoelastic foam.
- 30 seconds is the time it takes for the temperature of the foam to drop 10ºC.
What is graphene?
- The finest, lightest and strongest compound.
- The best heat and electricity conductor.
How does Coolgraph® actually work?
When Coolgraph® foam is compressed, the graphene particles absorb heat and share it with each other because they are close together. Since Coolgraph® foam has open cells, this creates space for heat to dissipate quickly.
|Reference||Density kg/m³||Hardness kPa||Colour||Norms||Oeko-tex|
|5013||50,00 ± 10,00||1,30 ± 0,30||EN1021-1|
|6013||60,00 ± 13,00||1,30 ± 0,35||BS 5852 Crib V|
|AIR 5013||50,00 ± 10,00||1,30 ± 0,35|
- Heat dissipation