Copyright © 2017 Eurospuma S.A.
All rights reserved.
Any part of this site may be reproduced in whole or in part without prior Eurospuma SA permission.
Please inform us of any error that may exist on this site via email: email@example.com.
Consultation of Eurospuma S.A. publications in electronic format assumes that the reader has learned this notice and that this publication, as well as all its elements are protected by Portuguese law, under the Code of Copyright and Related Rights and the Industrial Property Code, not being attendable the invocation of the lack of this legal protection.
The appointment of these Eurospuma S.A. electronic publications assumes that the reader has accepted the terms and provisions contained in the following clauses, not being attendable invoking the lack thereof or the non-acceptance.
1. All text, images, illustrations, photographs, advertising, brands and other elements contained in these electronic publications (designated by content) are protected by law. Is expressly forbidden copying, reproduction, distribution or transmission, use, modification, sale, publication, distribution or any other use, in whole or in part, commercial or non-commercial, of the contents of this publication and editing of content accessed through this same publication.
2. Exceptions to this prohibition are the uses authorized by law, including the right to quote, since it clearly identified source.
3. The theft, forgery, use of usurped content or counterfeit, illegitimate identification and unfair competition are criminally punishable.
4. Eurospuma S.A. reserves the right to prosecute the perpetrators of any copy, reproduction or other unauthorized use of the this publication, rejecting any liability for unauthorized use of contents by third parties.
5. Eurospuma S.A. considers its electronic publications submitted to Portuguese press legislation, being the same applicable for the liability of facts, reviews, articles and comments from people or organization properly identified, as well as for the protection of sources and other duties, rights and freedoms applicable to the press.
6. Eurospuma S.A. disclaims any liability for deficiencies, interruptions, delays, errors or omissions relating or derived from transmission of its electronic edition which is not directly related, in which case that liability is limited to the same amounts actually expended by the user to consult for this electronic edition.
7. Eurospuma S.A. electronic publications are governed by Portuguese law.Share